We (the people at GoodVibeTraffic.com) run a advertising service also called 'Traffic Exchange' or 'Traffic Exchange Network' on the web site named GoodVibeTraffic.com and would love for you to use it. Our beginner service is free, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features. Our Traffic Exchnage Membership is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what you display and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear on your sites or get linked to from your sites (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
Feel free to check the FAQ / Help Section to get a sense of the types of sites that are welcome on our service (or not!). If you find a Member site that you believe violates our terms of service, please contact us and report it.
Please note: In the following Document GoodVibeTraffic.com and OneSynergy CodeFactory are used to describe the same Company. Essentially, Onesynergy Codefactory Ltd. is the name of the company and GoodVibeTraffic.com is one of it's projects.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by OneSynergy CodeFactory, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Your GoodVibeTraffic.com Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account credentials, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the member account.You must use an email address that does NOT lead to a non-existant email account (or catchall account) that will bounce emails (for example if the mailbox fills up and you never visit it). You will not use an email address that sends auto replies as your accounts email address. You will not register a username in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and GoodVibeTraffic.com may change or remove any username that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause GoodVibeTraffic.com liability. You must immediately notify GoodVibeTraffic.com of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. GoodVibeTraffic.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you publish Sites, Banners or other Advertisement in the GoodVibeTraffic.com Traffic Exchange or post post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or illegal content or leads to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your referal url is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your sites and other advertisment are not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
By submitting advertisment Content to OneSynergy CodeFactory for inclusion on our Website and in the Traffic Exchange at large, you grant OneSynergy CodeFactory a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Content. If you delete Content, OneSynergy CodeFactory will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, OneSynergy CodeFactory has the right (though not the obligation) to, in OneSynergy CodeFactory's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in OneSynergy CodeFactory's reasonable opinion, violates any OneSynergy CodeFactory policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in OneSynergy CodeFactory's sole discretion. OneSynergy CodeFactory will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as advertisment packages purchases, or memberships upgrades are available on the Website (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay OneSynergy CodeFactory the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (additional payment terms specifically for Basic and Premium services are described below). Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify OneSynergy CodeFactory two working days before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) . Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the members section of the site.
- Basic and Premium Membership Services.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services account you agree to pay OneSynergy CodeFactory the fees indicated at http://www.GoodVibeTraffic.com/upgradedMembership/prices.php in exchange for the services listed at http://www.GoodVibeTraffic.com/upgradedMembership/features.php. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services are established and in advance of using such services. OneSynergy CodeFactory reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to OneSynergy CodeFactory.
- Support. Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services include access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by OneSynergy CodeFactory to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services. "Priority" means that support for Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free GoodVibeTraffic.com account services. All Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services support will be provided in accordance with OneSynergy CodeFactory standard Basic Membership Services or Premium Membership Services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. OneSynergy CodeFactory has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, OneSynergy CodeFactory does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. OneSynergy CodeFactory disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which GoodVibeTraffic.com links, and that link to GoodVibeTraffic.com or are displayed within the TrafficExchange Surf section. OneSynergy CodeFactory does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a website or webpage, OneSynergy CodeFactory does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. OneSynergy CodeFactory disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-WordPress websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As OneSynergy CodeFactory asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by GoodVibeTraffic.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify OneSynergy CodeFactory in accordance with OneSynergy CodeFactory's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. OneSynergy CodeFactory will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of OneSynergy CodeFactory or others, OneSynergy CodeFactory may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, OneSynergy CodeFactory will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to OneSynergy CodeFactory.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from OneSynergy CodeFactory to you any OneSynergy CodeFactory or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with OneSynergy CodeFactory. OneSynergy CodeFactory, WordPress, GoodVibeTraffic.com, the GoodVibeTraffic.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with GoodVibeTraffic.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of OneSynergy CodeFactory or OneSynergy CodeFactory's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any OneSynergy CodeFactory or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. OneSynergy CodeFactory reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. OneSynergy CodeFactory may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. OneSynergy CodeFactory may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your GoodVibeTraffic.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a VIP Services account, such account can only be terminated by OneSynergy CodeFactory if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from OneSynergy CodeFactory's notice to you thereof; provided that, OneSynergy CodeFactory can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. OneSynergy CodeFactory and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither OneSynergy CodeFactory nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will OneSynergy CodeFactory, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to OneSynergy CodeFactory under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. OneSynergy CodeFactory shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless OneSynergy CodeFactory, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between OneSynergy CodeFactory and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of OneSynergy CodeFactory, or by the posting by OneSynergy CodeFactory of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Antigua and Barbuda, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; OneSynergy CodeFactory may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
February 21st 2011 - Changed the hyperlinks to point to the correct locations. The draft had broken links.
February 25th 2011 - Corrected the place of Arbitration and other references to courts and court matters.